Carex is recruiting for a Sr Product Manager for a Madison based client partner. As a Senior Product Manager on our Product Management team, you will support the business' humidification products. You will join a team of professionals who are passionate, customer focused, adaptable, and leading the way for new HVAC technologies and innovative thinking. Your prior experience supporting a product with distribution or the skilled trades is a welcome asset to this team
This is a hybrid role asking you to be onsite in Sun Prairie location 3 days per week.
What you'll Do:
- In collaboration with the VP Product Marketing, supports the development of our near, mid term strategies
- Organizational expert on our target consumer, achieved through continuous field work
- Define and deliver +5yr new product roadmap
- Leads in the development, execution, and managing of the new product road map; a component of this roadmap management includes hitting delivery timelines
- Ensures development product/projects meet channel, end user, financial, and revenue objectives
- Ownership of our product pricing strategy, driven by assessment of the overall market's willingness to pay for our innovations, features, and benefits relative to the competitive landscape.
- Sets direction for cross-functional product teams, defining the features and requirements necessary to deliver on defined consumer needs. Setting clear direction on problems to be solved, KPI’s, and vison of success.
- Designs consumer/customer research and translates consumer needs into value attributes the organization can execute to achieve winning value propositions
- Architect driving execution of world-class new product launches
- Performs continual assessment of competitive landscape, develops and refines competitive positioning.
- Owns delivery of all necessary assets to sales team empowering successful sell-in of our products and coordinates activity with Channel Marketing to ensure all needs are met.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years experience in a product manager role with portfolio management, product development, and VOC (voice of the customer) insight
- Past category and/or business P&L management
- Track record of successful new product launches delivering innovation with comprehensive integrated marketing support
- 2 step distribution and/or experience creating product for the skilled trade/contractors.
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.