We’re partnering with a small, rapidly growing healthtech company in Phoenix, AZ. They are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Software Implementation Team Lead to join their dynamic team. As a Software Implementation Specialist – Team Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful implementation of their cell therapy software (CTS), Enterprise Quality Management Software (EQMS) and Manufacturing Execution System (MES) for new and existing clients. You will work closely with clients to understand their needs, develop implementation plans, and manage the implementation process from start to finish, while managing and driving your team toward a clear definition of success. You will also be responsible for training and mentoring other implementation specialists, managing capacity and escalations, as well as collecting and driving KPIs for the business.
Candidates need to reside in, or be willing to relocate to Phoenix, AZ.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and manage a team of implementation specialists in the successful implementation of EHR software for clients
- Develop and implement comprehensive implementation plans that meet the specific needs of each client
- Provide training and mentorship to other implementation specialists
- Manage and track project timelines and budgets
- Identify and resolve implementation issues
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on the latest CTS, EQMS, and MES updates and features
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the implementation process via data, KPIs and a clearly defined definition of success
- Manage the development and maintenance of implementation assets including Training, Validation, and other process documentation per release as well as overseeing standard configuration per release as needed.
- Work with sales and client success teams to forecast upcoming implementation projects and manage team capacity
- Successfully implement software to assigned clients on time and on budget
- Manage customer escalations to successful resolution as needed and appropriate
- Stay up to date on industry best practices within the software implementation and industry spaces
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience working as a software implementation specialist
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Experience working for an electronic health records company or similar role
- Experience with enterprise implementations
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams
- Experience building or optimizing software implementation industry best practices
- Experience in identifying, collecting, and delivering KPIs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other project management softwares
- Experience in biotherapies a plus
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.