Are you an HR Generalist in Wisconsin with experience using the HRIS SuccessFactors? Carex is working with a global company with locations in Green Bay, WI and the surrounding areas to hire multiple HR professionals, including a Senior HR Generalist – HRIS SuccessFactors.
This role is Hybrid in Wisconsin and will assists in delivering SAP/SuccessFactors functional support to the business units. The HR Generalist will ensure the HRIS meets the requirements of the organization compile all required metrics, presentations and data points that are reflective of the HR Department efforts, goals and responsibilities. The successful candidate for this position has a working understanding of HR, Benefits & Payroll policies and practices as well as a deep fundamental working knowledge of all SAP functional components, their integration with ADP, and is able to share knowledge with the HR team and our partners.
What you’ll Do:
- Serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and becomes the subject matter expert for both SAP and ADP to ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Conduct and review gap analysis (current state and during implementations) between modules of ADP and SAP to ensure requirements are met. Collaborate with internal application partners to estimate project impact.
- Understand integration points and interfaces and manage any changes with IT business partners.
- Assists in the development of processes, procedures, policies and data controls to ensure data quality/data integrity within HR systems.
- Collaborates with HR team members and other business stakeholders on the development of system requirements and testing plans.
- Leads continuous improvement of HR system functionality and processes, providing innovative suggestions and solutions.
- Maintains and understands user and role-based access controls, granting system security access in accordance with company policy and monitors as needed.
- Manages the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) by monitoring and configuring security roles, business process security policies and domain security policies for functional areas.
- Provides end-user support, including researching and resolving HR system related issues
- Develops and participates in testing, analyzing and documentation of HRIS processes and system updates in SAP
- Trains HR personnel on system processing and creates the required training documentation, provides direct daily support and information
- Audits and maintains configurations in the HR system to support on-going system performance and to ensure compliance.
- Works on other projects and assignments, as required for business requirements and team support
- Communicate with all management/supervisor levels, union personnel, contractors, and on-site customer personnel.
- Promote a harmonious work environment by suggesting sound personnel policies.
What you’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred in HR, IT or related field of study.
- 5+ years of SAP HR system administration, including experience with multiple modules of SAP such as Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management and Recruiting required.
- Additional experience in ADP a plus.
- Extensive experience with SAP configurations and implementations required.
- Strong analytical approach in developing appropriate solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate functional knowledge of key HR business processes (recruiting, compensation, benefits, payroll and supporting operations).
- Strong technical acumen, with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Able to effectively communicate in written and verbal forms, with technical & non-technical stakeholders
- SHRM-CP or PHR preferred
- Knowledge of State and Federal employment laws and other government compliance regulations is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Must have excellent follow-up skills with a client service mentality and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a hands-on, high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations, or government laws
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suite computer skills.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Comfort with and experience utilizing metrics.