Carex is working with our partner to find a Senior Network Engineer for a great contract opportunity. The partner is a Wisconsin based financial organization local to the Madison, WI area. This role allows for remote work with occasional travel to the home office.
What you’ll do:
- Coach and Mentor junior team members.
- Provide expertise on best practices for Network Security.
- Work closely with team on Network Architecture.
- Work with project team responsible for a Data Center Migration.
- Project and production support.
- Work on helping finalize the network, testing and validation
What you’ll bring:
- CCNP Certification is highly desired and CISSP is preferred
- Leadership and mentorship experience
- Demonstrated experience working with shifting priorities with the ability to proactively solve problems and follow through on assigned responsibilities.
- Demonstrated conscientious use of knowledge worker toolsets and practices such as personal schedule management, effective time management, Calendaring, SharePoint, MS Teams, Visio, Excel, and OneNote.
- Demonstrated experience working on collaborative Agile and/or Hybrid remote project teams with transparent communication and work tracking.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with cross-functional technical and business resources to contribute to the definition of complex technical test plans and test scripts.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with cross-functional technical and business resources to contribute to the definition of complex technical change plans.
- Experience in designing and documenting complex route-switch networks using open standards (BGP, OSPF) utilizing common manufacture enterprise-grade equipment and software feature sets.
- Demonstrated cross-discipline collaboration on design, configuration, and operationalization of complex technical solutions.
- Demonstrated experience deploying complex route-switch networks in a multi-datacenter and hybrid-cloud architecture from defined engineering specifications.
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.