Looking to take the next big step in your career with a highly successful specialty chemical manufacturer focused on Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)? This could be the role you're looking for!
– Fulltime, direct hire Chemical Facility Maintenance Manager – Injection Molding & Automatic Assembly onsite in Windsor, WI
– 5+ years of experience in a chemical manufacturing or similar environment and direct knowledge working with and managing Injection Molding and/or Robotics/Automatic Assembly.
What You’ll Do:
The Chemical Facility Maintenance Manager – Injection Molding / Auto Assembly will be a key leader in management and work direction, including both setup and maintenance, of maintenance technicians on all 3 shifts of the injection molding and auto assembly areas. Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Lead the hiring, training and development of Maintenance team staff as needed.
- Partner closely with the Production Managers to troubleshoot injection molding and auto assemblies for efficient and continuous operations.
- Review work orders and production schedules daily and assign work effectively to maintenance technician team.
- Follow up regularly to ensure work is completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Review status of new and ongoing team projects on a weekly basis.
- Review daily operations to discuss pervious 24-hour performance, as well as potential improvements to make.
- Work closely with the Engineering team for ongoing process improvements and problem solving.
- Be present throughout the facility regularly to identify and address small and large maintenance issues.
- ???????Proactively identify and address safety issues in the facility.
- Represent the department at monthly Safety Committee meetings.
- Analyze, implement and track preventative maintenance programs for the entire facility, including an inventory system for parts and supplies. Ensure preventative maintenance is completed at appropriate intervals.
- Make sure maintenance shops and part storage areas are maintained in an orderly manner.
- Perform backup function to the Maintenance Manager for Bait, Glue and Thermoforming as needed.
What You’ll Bring:
- BS in Maintenance or related degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of Injection Molding experience, as well as at least 1 year of supervisory or management experience within a Maintenance environment.
- Experience in both Injection Molding and Auto Assembly is ideal, but not required.
- Strong problem-solving skills, as well as a coach/mentor management style and excellent communication skills
Apply Now and move your career forward with a great team and continually growing leader!
Questions? Contact Becky Hines directly at Becky@CarexEngineering.com
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.