We are partnering with a well respected healthcare organization for a Manager of Digital Workplace Operations. This is a direct hire opportunity with a very flexible hybrid work environment.
The Manager Digital Workplace Operations holds the key responsibility of leading teams dedicated to providing day-to-day technical support for employees and managing their usage of digital workplace technologies. The position ensures the exceptional delivery of IT services measured by objectives and key results (OKRs) and dashboards. As an integral part of the Digital Workplace Services team the leader collaborates closely with IT operations service management and endpoint management. Overall leadership responsibilities include overseeing digital workplace technology teams (e.g. M365 platform) endpoint services and IT asset management.
What You'll Do:
- Technical Support Leadership: Lead and guide teams responsible for day-to-day technical support ensuring a seamless digital workplace experience for employees.
- Performance Measurement: Establish and uphold high standards for IT service delivery measured through objectives and key results (OKRs) and comprehensive dashboards.
- Collaboration: Work closely with IT operations service management and endpoint management to ensure a cohesive and integrated approach to digital workplace operations.
- Team Oversight: Provide overall leadership for digital workplace technology teams overseeing the M365 platform endpoint services and IT asset management.
- Financial Management: Demonstrate proven financial management skills by effectively managing operational budgets and associated tasks.
- Strategic Business Support: Develop and present business cases gaining support from directors C-level executives and business partners for digital workplace initiatives.
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and KPIs: Define measure and manage service level agreements and key performance indicators to ensure optimal service quality.
- Technology Expertise: Leverage a strong working knowledge of IT workplace technologies with a focus on Microsoft 365 and Endpoint Virtualization technologies.
- ITIL Processes: Implement and manage ITIL processes contributing to the efficiency and effectiveness of digital workplace operations.
- Awareness and Implementation: Demonstrate awareness of workplace analytics and digital employee experience (DEX) management tools integrating them into operational strategies.
What You'll Bring:
- Certification: ITIL Foundations v3 or greater preferred.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years managing IT services systems processes and vendors.
- 3+ years of direct-employee management experience.
- Proven experience defining measuring and managing service level agreements and KPIs.
- Proven ability to create compelling business cases with support from directors C-level executives and business partners.
- Strong financial management skills with operational budget tasks and ownership.
- Awareness of workplace analytics or digital employee experience (DEX) management tools.
- Strong working knowledge of IT workplace technologies including Microsoft 365 and Endpoint Virtualization technologies.
- Experience with implementing and managing ITIL processes.
- Strong experience in leading endpoint services IT asset management and digital workplace teams.
Location (e.g. remote or on-site): On-site (3 days per week)
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.