Are you a Molecular, Cell or Protein Scientist with a PhD and lab experience? Are you looking to either move your sales career forward, or make the step from the lab into sales? This is the role for you!
Our biotech partner is seeking a Scientific Client Representative for a Home-Based scientist in the San Francisco area that will develop strong relationships with clients there. It's critical that you have at least a Bachelor's degree in a science field and have solid lab experience (while earning your degree or after) . *This role will be remote/home-based and will require the individual live in the San Francisco area in order to regularly meet with clients at their site.
A little about the team:
We are a close knit team focused on our clients and supporting one another. Honesty, integrity, mutual respect, open communication, and advocacy are woven into our team values. Our approach is science led, to make sure we are aligning our efforts to best support our clients’ research focus, and develop long-term, consultative relationships. Our team partners closely with nearly every other area of the company, providing a new challenge and learning opportunity every day.
YOUR ROLE: As a Scientific Client Representative, you’ll support and engage with local researchers at institutes in the San Francisco area to align solutions of value to their scientific efforts. You’ll interact with the fascinating folks who utilize our products and you’ll have an ability to help both our team and company learn more about them and their science, building bridges between HQ & researchers. Although you’re a solo act, you’ll never be alone as we have a deep network of overlay teams ready to collaborate with and assist you.
1. Sales Behaviors:
2. Sales Tools (Outlook/CRM/PowerBI/LinkedIn/Showpad):
3. Branch Initiatives:
4. Continuous Improvement
5. Demonstrates inclusion through their own words and actions and is accountable for a safe workspace. Acts with kindness, curiosity and respect for others.
6. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Minimum BS or BA (M.S./Ph.D. preferred) in Life Sciences with a focus on hands-on laboratory experience in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology and/or Protein Biochemistry.
2. Strives to incorporate the Core Emotional Social Intelligence (ESI) Principles in their position (Check in with yourself, Listen with empathy, Enhance self-esteem, Look for the good, with discernment, encourage diverse perspectives and Use courage and compassion to say what needs to be said).
3. Flexible in handling change, meeting a standard of excellence, persistent in pursuing goals despite obstacles and setbacks. Self-awareness of how behaviors can affect our colleagues. Keeping disruptive emotions and impulses in check, sensing other’s feelings and perspectives to advocate and voice opinions and viewpoints appropriately within and outside our company.
4. Independently motivated and works well with others.
5. Excellent communication skills (oral/written).
6. Excellent organizational skills.
7. Strong commitment to customer service. Excellent communication, strong analytical and conflict resolution ability.
8. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), e-mail and the use of the Internet.
If you're looking for a great opportunity apply now!
Questions? Contact Andie Veach at firstname.lastname@example.org