Our Partner is looking for a JIRA Administrator contractor to join their team for a least a year with the possibility to get extended. Our Partner is in the insurance industry and is hoping to bring in a mid-level contractor.
What You'll Do:
- Manage (create/update) workflows
- Manage (create/update) screens
- Create automation rules
- Support Jira/Confluence add-ons (EazyBI, ScriptRunner)
- General user support
- Create Jira queries (JQL)
Carex is working with a highly-respected, ethical, global organization, with roots and a headquarters in Wisconsin, and over 15,000 employees. They are looking for a Senior Category Strategy Manager. This person will lead a team of category strategy professionals and will have a deep understanding of categories of spend or program/product development globally. This role will make strategic decisions on category strategies and understand how to influence business outcomes; maximize the value the company receives from supply through category planning, strategic sourcing and supplier engagement. The Senior Category Strategy Manager will provide expert guidance to the business on external market forces and internal value chain performance affecting the businesses. Present and gain consensus on category strategies. Establishing meaningful relationships with supplier and internal stakeholders to ensure value optimization and to drive improved supply chain performance will be a main focus.
What you’ll do:
- Mentor and coach multiple category managers across the segment.
- Sense opportunity to engage in business leading strategic initiatives that benefit the enterprise, segment, or globe.
- Manage multiple spend categories and category managers at the global, segment level and/or enterprise level.
- Deep understanding of multiple categories of spend.
- Develop critical thinking skills of category lead; ability to connect supply chain impact to the business to drive peak performance.
- Subject matter expert on spend category/commodity, market trends and predicting future trends and impacts.
- Frequent use of data analytics tools to conduct spend and category data analytics; responsible for category spend and performance dashboards and spend synergy visibility.
- Advanced, independent critical thinking skills to formulate business cost/value opportunities.
- Build meaningful relationships with the supply base in order to regularly impact the value proposition.
- Proficient with engineering/technical drawings and an understanding of the technical grammar and language of the business and category.
- Oversight for the effective use of supplier preferencing strategy, supplier engagement model and part taxonomy.
- Deep connection between category management, business goals, and value proposition.
- Identify, communicate, and manage supply chain risk and business continuity plans.
- Lead the validation and governance of category/commodity prices including total cost of ownership models.
- Lead strategic sourcing initiatives that capture value for the business, may lad or support a council.
- Build open and trusting relationships with team members through Frequent Meaningful Conversation, ensuring individual development plans are in place.
- Consistently present sourcing strategy and value proposition at the executive level. Lead product development team cross functionally across supply chain to drive a long-term category strategy and supplier performance through new machines, from concept through launch.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with eight (8) or more years of experience within in Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, or a related field.
- Ability to travel 25-30%.
- Relevant industry related certifications.
- Category strategy experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Experience mentoring and leading team members through direct reporting relationships or project work.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.