Our Partner is hiring an SAP Program Manager for a multi-year engagement. In this role, you’ll help deliver program success through effective team and initiative management while working with various global stakeholders and leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and manage project team consisting of IT, Business, Partner and PMO resources – deploying them effectively to support/enable successful program delivery
- Develop best practices, scalable mechanisms and repeatable processes on all aspects of the transformation
- Ensure proper communication and change management processes are adopted for all major change initiatives, identifying other potential priorities and/or interdependencies
- Responsible for overall management and delivery to customers of all projects under the SAP 4HANA Program
- Ensures that projects within the Program are completed on time and within budgeted cost and profitability targets
- Drives end to end Program implementation involving interaction with multiple stakeholders
- Anticipates issues and needs of the customer related to the Program and addresses them proactively
What you’ll bring:
- SAP and/or Oracle ERP implementation experience
- 7+ years of experience in leading complex projects locally, regionally, and globally
- Proficiency developing high-level and detailed program and project level activity/task work plans, schedules, staffing plans, and work-effort estimates
Our partner in Milwaukee, WI is searching for a Senior IT Project Manager. This is a direct hire role, and is hybrid (2-3 days in office/week). This strategic Project Manager will have the opportunity to lead very complex, global projects with a rapidly growing $5B manufacturing company!
Projects will be range from simple upgrades to large scale ERP deployments. Project teams will be cross functions and global. The project manager will participate in the full Project Life Cycle from Initiation to Close.
What You'll Do:
- Lead project from planning to completion through project life cycle
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Act as primary interface regarding deliverables, changes, and sign-off on status and requirements
- Maintain visibility and facilitate timely discussions and decisions for project risks & issues
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Lead meetings between stakeholders, resources, manager and executives
- Facilitate communication across teams and communicate updates to the leadership and Project Sponsors
- Ensure project requirements are met, the scope is managed and milestones deliverables are met
- Conduct various reviews and sign/off workshops
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline/equivalent).
- 5-8 years of experience leading large, complex projects (ERP and/or Oracle experience a huge plus)
- Ability to work within cross functional & multiple location projects a must.
- Experience with problem solving and counter measure techniques
- Familiar and fluent in multiple technologies and platforms used by others to transform their business model and industry.
- Effective executor. Can get things done and can implement complex transformation programs in a global organization.
- Effective communicator. Demonstrates strong executive presence and the ability to interact with the Regal Leadership Team and outside partners – including the ability to be succinct and simplify/clarify digital-speak” in his/her communication style.
Our partner is looking for a Project Manager to join their team! They are looking for a strong leader that is able to work with project owners, establish and lead the management of necessary costs and resources, personnel, performance measures, timeline and technical objectives required to complete projects on time and on budget for the desired outcome.
Where will I work?
This position will be a hybrid basis and will work in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa office at least two days a week.
- Performs basic to complex project management assigned work including: understanding customer (internal and external) needs; selecting, scheduling and coordinating all internal and external resources
- Applies project management concepts to projects to facilitate the timely completion of work and prudent cost control
- Oversees field engineering resources in the design and implementation of construction and maintenance work
- Interacts with customers regarding work performed. Also ensures customer interactions associated with other processes are handled promptly and efficiently
- Works with operations staff to manage the construction phase of projects. This includes managing crew productivity, ensuring the efficient execution of the construction process, identifying equipment requirements, removing barriers for construction crews, making arrangements for staging area, and other activities associated with the cost effective execution of work
- Accountable for performance measurements, standards of associated processes, and utilization of information to improve process (e.g. cost control, scheduling execution, safety, etc.) across the business unit. Assists in evaluating and developing standards
- Complies with accountabilities outlined in corporate procedures. Understands and enforces rules set by regulatory bodies as applicable (i.e. FAR, AAR, DOT, OSHA, DNR, etc.)
- Demonstrates leadership in safety. This requires: observing and enforcing safety rules and operating practices, encouraging safe work behaviors and promptly correcting conditions and unsafe work behaviors; maintaining a safe and qualified well trained workforce; coordinating training as appropriate. Responsible for the safe operation of assigned systems
- Understands, interprets, and manages contracts with contract service providers. Maintains excellent relationships with contractors and effectively utilizes contractor crews
- Responsible for managing local environmental issues. Acts as primary contact and interfaces with environmental staff on environmental issues directly related to the manager's assigned process and acts as a contact to emergency government personnel
- Performs work under general supervision, may oversee the work of external contractors.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 5 years of experience in transportation (operations preferred) or project management, or related work
- Previous experience managing a team of people in a team leader environment or as a project leader
- Demonstrated experience working with labor union management.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Working knowledge of transportation operations, operating practices, construction standards, work methods, equipment, maintenance practices, regulatory compliance and materials preferred
- Knowledge of safety rules and ability to interpret codes and regulations preferred
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand maps, plans, profiles and drawings preferred
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills
- Demonstrated financial skills such as budgeting and basic accounting. *Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to use computer software programs (e.g., e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management)
- Proficient or capable of learning information technology systems (e.g. STORMS, DMS, enterprise resource planning, financial systems, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment; models core values and culture
Our Partner is hiring an IT Business Relationship Manager for their Distribution and Transportation division. This Global Information Technology organization understands, supports and enables the business strategies, goals, and priorities. They are currently implementing substantial amounts of new technology including SAP S/4HANA, Integrated Business Planning, Product Life Cycle Management, Sourcing solutions and many other applications as part of the business transformation roadmap. As a member of the IT Global Business Applications client-facing team you will act as a primary point of contact between distribution and transportation functions and IT to drive and implement technology needs that meet business requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Manage relationships with business stakeholders and drives industry best practices within the technology framework.
- Ensure clear communication and accountability between business stakeholders and IT project delivery teams.
- Lead large programs and projects adhering to industry best practices; ability to manage project resources, scope, timeline, and budget.
- Drive end to end technology solutions with strong SAP ECC and S4 Hana technical knowledge.
- Responsible for business applications life cycle management. Works to develop an integrated view of business applications using repeatable approaches, cohesive frameworks, and available industry standard techniques.
- Identify opportunities to expand system utilization or training gaps in the business.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT or a distribution and transportation related field is preferred. Applicable experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Applicable experience in leading and directing IT solution delivery with direct interaction with business leadership with a distribution and transportation systems and processes.
- Implementing SAP with a focus on distribution and transportation.
- On project initiation, business case and project charter completion, set-up steering committees, requirements management and escalation process with project managers.
- Leading large scale, transformational enterprise business implementations or programs.
- Documenting complex processes and presenting them in a clear and understandable format.
- Experience working with Consumer Product Goods and manufacturing is desired.
- Collaboration with users in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.