Our Partner is hiring a Project Coordinator to join their global PMO. In this role, you’ll be heavily involved with IT Infrastructure projects and should have an understanding of on prem vs. cloud environments, and active directory.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Project Managers to drive tasks and facilitate project completion(s)
- Work on global Infrastructure projects
- Work with vendors to obtain quates
- Implement small projects – for example, firewall installs
- Secures alignment with Global IT PMO office
What you’ll bring:
- Applicable IT Infrastructure experience
- Advanced Excel and MS Project skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience with demonstrated success in coordinating IT projects or leading small to medium-sized IT projects.
- Working knowledge of IT project finances
- Experience with SAP ERP software, Service Now, MS Project, and SharePoint preferred.
Our partner is hiring a contract PMO Analyst (six months) to directly support the NA Enterprise PMO and critical initiatives within the portfolios. The PMO oversees a multitude of projects and portfolios with the objective to constantly improve project execution, quality, and fiscal oversight. The PMO develops, governs and implements processes and policies, supports PM personnel, gathers data and prepares analysis and presentations to management and governing boards. The PMO Analyst will work with the Project Online team in administration of the tool and Power BI reporting along with supporting the daily back-office operations of the PMO which includes compiling of metrics and trends on project execution and quality, project resource and demand, maintenance and updates on PPM tools (Project Online, Power BI), PMO templates and monthly PMO routines e.g., report creation, communication, deliverable tracking. The successful candidate should also a have keen attention to details, affinity for working with people, and possess a “can do” attitude and work towards stringent timelines.
• Working with the Project Online administration team, maintenance and support of the tool, e.g., setup of new users, project maintenance, end user support
• Development and enhancements of PMO reports using Power BI, Excel, Project Online and SharePoint
• Support the PMO team with their daily routines, e.g., meeting coordination, follow-up on tasks and meeting outcomes, gather data for status reporting and work closely with PMs
• Configure and improve PMO tools like Project Online, MS Power BI, SharePoint (e.g. site collections, user set-up, schedule settings, etc.) to ensure ease of system use, contribute to further automation and improvements of Project Online
• Manage key performance metrics and value indicators and identify project trends and proactively communicate and raise awareness of risk and issues on project execution
• Accountable for continuous and accurate gathering of project and portfolio data and preparation of communication and reports related to PMO
• Candidate must possess an eye for details and passion for data analytics and adherence to processes
• Working knowledge of MS Project Online and familiar with administration of the tool
• Working knowledge of Power BI and all reporting aspects
• Ability to aggregate information into concise information as input into presentation for project stakeholders and management and translate into further PMO improvements
• Effective team player and self-starter with exceptional communication skills to work with on- and offsite teams
• Understanding the principles of a software development lifecycle and Project Management
• Ability to analyze, map and integrate data from multiple sources to form opinions and recommendations
• Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
• Ability to work independently and manage work with tight deadlines reliably and efficiently
• Pro-active mind-set with best results for customer in mind
• Eagerness to learn new tools, demonstrated desire to continuously improve PMO best practices
• Understanding of resource management and tracking tools, principles, concepts and best practices
• Working knowledge of data management and reporting, demand planning and forecast analysis
• Working knowledge of technology to control and safeguard the collection, organization, structure, processing and delivery of data
• Minimum of 3+ years with MS Project, PWA/Project Online (user and administrative capabilities)
• Knowledge of MS Power BI and Power Apps – ability to create Power BI reports and pro-actively use analytical skills to discover trends in project execution and develop key PMO metrics.
• SharePoint experience in at least one of the following
o SharePoint 2013 O365 version and/or Modern version (e.g., Designer skills; add custom lists, modify document libraries, site collection admin skills)
o SharePoint Designer 2013 (workflows) – Designer skills, create and modify workflows and custom actions for SharePoint
o InfoPath Designer 2013 (custom forms) – Designer skills, create and modify forms, create and modify rules, including data connections
o Power Automate
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office/ O365 suite (Word, Excel, Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint)
• 3+ years of work experience either as project coordinator and/or project manager or as PMO team member with comparable scope
• PMP, Agile Scrum Master or related certification is preferred but not required
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Carex’s partner in Chicago is looking for a Product Delivery Lead with a solid foundation in software implementation and data integration. This individual must demonstrate the capabilities required to analyze, integrate, configure and support a complex, multi-step workflow solution at a large healthcare organization. To be successful in this role, the individual requires strong data analysis and critical thinking skills, as well as the ability understand and implement different methods of data exchange with hospital EHR systems. An ideal candidate for this position enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment, approaches problem-solving challenges independently, understands general data integration workflows, uses analytical skills to validate large sets of data, and has a passion for implementing quality software solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with implementation counterpart and Development team to understand client implementation data needs and integration strategy
- Compile detailed agendas for client meetings that cover important steps for data integration and validation
- Work directly with client IT stakeholders to facilitate data exchange between our partner and their client
- Update and maintain data specifications (HL7 and data extracts) with new client implementations
- Analyze how the data specifications impact product workflows during implementation
- Ability to make decisions on how data will flow between our partner and their clients’ systems
- Validate outbound data feeds (HL7 and data extracts) from the client using SQL queries and provide clear validation feedback to customer
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of our partner’s software, data feeds, and database tables to effectively communicate data requirements
- Drive user acceptance testing (UAT) of the software by creating detailed test scripts, facilitating testing sessions with client resources, and responding quickly to issues that arise as a result of testing
- Anticipate customer needs and risk points ahead of time, provide manager with potential solutions to address needs or avoid risks
- Help improve the technology implementation methodology as a whole, and contribute to our partner’s organizational objectives
- Eagerly learn about healthcare data, processes and EHR systems to become an expert at data integration and support
- Quickly resolve any client technical requests to continue to enhance our partner’s platform
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Data Science, CS, MIS, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in an engineering, data analytics, or technical implementation role
- Experienced in data integration, data analytics, and software workflow design (e.g., using SQL server or equivalent to query large data sets, creating technical process flows, learning database tables, creating .json/.txt files.)
- Advanced understanding of data analytics, cloud-based software, data integration techniques, QA processes
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute a large number of tasks, and resolve issues quickly
- Comfortable with ambiguity and performing tasks autonomously without direct oversight or direction
- Experience working in team environment and collaborating cross-functionally
- Keen attention to detail, self-motivated, and quick learner
- Outgoing, positive attitude to take on new challenges
- Clear communication skills when presenting data validation findings
- Organized and process-driven mentality
- Coachable, hungry for feedback, and dedicated to continuous self-improvement
- Passionate about operating in spaces where healthcare, technology and innovation intersect
- Experience working with real-time data integration or managing daily file intake processes for software solutions
- Experience using data validation tools
- General understanding of healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM), including patient access, registration/admission, and patient financial services
- Experience working with electronic health record (EHR) systems
- Experience creating detailed software process flows and documenting product requirements
- Solid understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement
- Dedication to software technology and data analytics
- Experience creating visual reports from large data sets to drive business decisions
- Strong understanding of database table structures and updating database tables via SQL scripts
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and 401k benefits
- Remote and work from home flexibility
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Carex is working with a large manufacturer and distributor who is looking for an Information Technology Project Management Office (IT PMO) Director to work under the direction of the CIO and Senior Leadership Team to lead and support the portfolio of IT programs and projects. This role leads a growing team of IT professionals to support the approximately 4,500 users in growing markets. Our partner is a leading manufacturer and distributor of components products and building materials serving different industries throughout the United States including RV, Manufactured Housing, Industrial and Marine segments. With locations in 23 states and 12,000 employees, they have a very strong network of meaningful relationships with their brands and customers.
The Information Technology Project Management Office Director will play a critical role in directing and overseeing the company’s current and future technology projects. In this exciting position, the incumbent will help lead the Organization to it’s ideal future state by creating roadmaps and offering best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a Roadmap to set strategic direction, objectives, and planned services for the IT PMO
- Select and implement suitable PPM technologies and project management practices to support the IT PMO portfolio, program and project management
- Define, establish, measure and monitor attainment of IT PMO metrics and KPIs
- Build an IT PMO team and develop IT’s overall project management capabilities
- Plan, direct and coordinate day-to-day activities of running the overall IT PMO
- Following the IT PMO Roadmap, continue building out IT PMO services and maturing project management capabilities
- Monitor changes or advancements in the PPM discipline and technologies.
Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- Engage with senior leaders and business stakeholders to assess and understand business requirements and linkage to strategic and operational goals
- Manage IT programs and projects to serve customers and transform the organization
- Develop objective, actionable portfolio, program and project management reporting and communications that deliver key messages IT PMO initiatives and programs
- Direct the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including senior management, on a timely basis.
- Manage the budget and spend for the IT PMO
- Develop project based budgeting and financial reporting.
- Develop relationships with IT vendors ensuring they are aligned with company strategies, operational goals, and support required from vendor partners
- Perform IT contract management (e.g. NDAs, MSAs and SOWs), including IT PMO business reviews, coordinating legal counsel reviews, facilitation contract changes gaining CIO approvals
- Coordinate onboarding and off boarding of vendor resources
- Ensure vendors are providing value and delivering against SOWs for scope, cost, timeline, and deliverables
- Ensure vendors follow policies, applicable standards, and regulations and are aligned with the company BETTER Together commitment
- Track overall vendor spend against SOW budgets
- Coordinate invoice reviews and gain approval for payments.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in technology or business – Masters a plus
- PMP, agile or equivalent project management certifications preferred
- 10+ years leading increasingly complex projects, programs and IT portfolios
- 5+ years leading an IT PMO
- Demonstrate high performance leadership standards and builds/develops high-performance teams –10+ years leading direct and indirect teams
- Demonstrated change management experience – ability to influence others to modify behaviors and provide support
- Proven ability to drive delivery, mitigate risk, resolve issues, and empower teams
- Proven ability to communicate and engage executive leadership, program sponsors, and stakeholders to drive project and program delivery across the organization
- Facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Relentless commitment and passion to promote the quality and continuous improvement of project management capabilities that support the delivery of desired business outcomes
- Maximizing the value and the quality of the relationships between business users and IS&T
- Previous experience working at a large, publicly traded company is highly desired
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution, highly desired.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Insurances, Paid Vacation, 401K Match, Holidays, Health Club, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Client Implementation Project Manager
VEDA helps patients get the care they need by untangling complex data management problems using advanced scientific approaches and in-depth collaboration. Our technology reflects what our people provide: quality without ego, honesty backed by science, and warmth in an industry not known for having much heat.
Ready to build the future with us? VEDA is looking for sharp-minded do-gooders who share our values:
Working together to identify solutions to current problems
Actively listening, sharing and holding space for new ideas, perspectives and people
Doing the right thing, honestly and transparently.
Displaying passion and perseverance to achieve our goals.
Benefits offered by VEDA:
VEDA is made up of talented professionals that are driven to do meaningful work to change healthcare from the inside out. We are also friends, parents, partners and caregivers. VEDA’s benefits reflect our values—we offer fully paid, low or no-deductible medical, dental and vision insurance for our employees and their families. We ensure that employees can take time off to recharge and have flexibility to care for themselves and their families.
The Client Implementation Project Manager Role
The Client Implementation Project Manager will work with VEDA’s Customer Success and Product Owners to develop the strategy and detailed project plan, for the effective implementation of VEDA’s automation products. This will involve working with internal and external stakeholders to analyze requirements, create specifications, build, test, and implement VEDA’s automation solutions.
About the Position
- We operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment, where you will be a key member in the implementation and onboarding process for our customers. You will be managing a variety of tasks while being the SME on VEDA’s capabilities, including but not limited to facilitating all customer-facing implementation meetings, capturing, defining and analyzing business requirements, testing configuration builds, and training clients on usage of the VEDA automation platform to ensure a successful adoption and product launch.
- Assemble and coordinate cross-functional teams throughout the implementation process to develop and implement projects on-time by effectively creating and managing timeline and budget for each implementation task; managing, reporting and mitigating risks and escalating issues when necessary to stakeholders and/or teams.
- Develop, monitor, and report Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for implementations and identifying customer satisfaction during the onboarding process.
- Effectively and efficiently work in a matrix management organization where this role has primary responsibility for project success, while relying on a team who are not directly reporting resources.
- You’re a self-starter who has the Ability to effectively interface with all levels of a healthcare organization (C-suite, clinical, administrative, etc.).
- You love putting the pieces together and keeping things in-line and on-time; driving efficiency within your project management skillset; including coordination, communication and adherence to timelines and budget goals, prioritization, and troubleshooting.
- Leverage your strong interpersonal communication skills to collaborate and work cooperatively with team members and external clients to provide support and identify customer needs.
- You thrive on operating in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects, monitoring, and reporting progress, and exceeding client expectations through your strong time management skills and action orientation.
- You’re a person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
- You’re energetic, organized, detail-oriented, flexible, positive, a problem solver, possess excellent communication and relationship-building skills, and be able to adjust to the changing demands of the job.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, perform well under pressure, have strong judgement skills, and can handle multiple tasks and the ability to work within deadlines
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; accepts feedback from others; gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organizational goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; successfully deals with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Skills You Might Have
- 3+ years’ experience as a healthcare project manager, with experience in a customer-facing healthcare IT role
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with a strong friendliness and positive disposition
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing large-scale implementations and working with external customer teams in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough attention to detail
- Tech Savvy and may have experience working with G Suite, Microsoft Suite and Mac iWork programs, and SalesForce.com preferred (but if you’re a fast learner, that’s ok, too!)
- Ability to work with ambiguity is a MUST
- Good judgment in managing focus, juggling multiple priorities and knowing when to escalate
- Team oriented and willingness to assist wherever needed
- Comfortable with change (startups aren’t a place where there’s a status quo)
Carex is helping our partner hire a Business Process Architect. This position under the guidance of IS Team Lead, serves as a key point of contact/integration for Information Services and functional areas of the business. This position will collaborate with senior leadership in Relationship Management, Loan Operations, Finance, Accounting and Credit to assure that strategic IT initiatives allow the company to deliver the highest client experience to its dealers. Discover client needs and inspire innovative solutions or products in light of industry trends, emerging technologies and business and client insights.
What you’ll do:
- Develops an IT product vision to deliver capabilities that empower differentiated client experiences and value.
- Establishes long-term product portfolio strategy, planning, organization, analytic support, and operational/business knowledge to the IS team to assure that strategic IT projects are delivered on schedule. This includes gathering business requirements, feedback from internal and external contacts and ongoing collaboration with all appropriate functional areas of PPF.
- Recommends opportunities to investments in technology solutions buy versus build.
- Develops project implementation roadmap with emphasis on continuous value delivery.
- Applies understanding of existing operational processes and ongoing implementation of best practices to achieve exceptional customer experience. Processes include credit delivery channels, OnBase workflows, loan booking, customer portal, CornerStone, Dealer Extranet, and all Centric applications.
- Interacts with end users to assure that client needs are met. Frequent interaction via conference calls, WebEx meetings, or face to face meetings with all appropriate functional areas of the company to ensure internal and external customer needs are being met.
- Conducts analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, software procurement, and/or vendor engagements.
- Partners with Business and IT Stakeholders to translate goals and objective into strategic roadmaps with an agile delivery approach.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders, Architects and management to influence end-state architecture and drive secure, resilient, performant and scalable technology solutions that solve material customer and business problems.
- Collaborates with business leaders, providing input and capability information as inputs to develop business case initiatives.
- Provides architectural oversight of projects, ensures requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/frame work.
- Is responsible for working with team members across the organization to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Assists and/or leads researching, developing and analyzing business requirements to include scope definition, case preparation and requirements approvals.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or computer science or related field.
- 8 or more years of experience business process analysis and/or project management.
- Strong collaboration, relationship building and client service skills.
- Proven ability to work across functional areas of the business.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the organization’s core business processes and operations.
- Proven experience with project schedule development, analysis, documentation, and methodology development.
- Ability to multi-task and handle varying priorities.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications.
- Solid experience in creating a strategic technology direction, aligning it with tactical activities, and communicating plans broadly across the organization.
- Communicates effectively across multiple audiences, including, senior leadership, IT team, internal associates, board members and external vendors.
- Solid leadership, collaboration, and motivational skills.
- Business architecture expertise with broad technical knowledge across architecture disciplines.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Experience in major technology project deployments.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, collaboration, communication (written, verbal, and technical), presentation, negotiation, influence and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a complex environment that includes multiple simultaneous projects.
About our Partner Client:
Carex’s partner is the largest provider of input financing programs to Agribusinesses selling crop inputs and seed in the United States. They provide agribusinesses with a financing platform that supports all sales channels offering instantaneous loan approvals and real time access to credit facilities, reporting and portfolio data. Our partner provides private-label programs to many of the largest retailers and cooperatives in the industry space today and is the leading technology platform with integrated solutions. They have operation centers located in St. Paul, MN, and Bloomington, IL.
They are part of the Farm Credit System and is the System’s Center of Excellence for input financing programs for Agribusinesses. The Farm Credit System provides loans, leases, and related services to farmers, ranchers, rural homeowners, aquatic producers, timber harvesters, agribusinesses, and agricultural and rural utility cooperatives and has more than $349 billion in assets.
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in team members’ education, growth and development.
- Engagement in communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time