Our partner is looking for a Support Desk Technologist to assist to creates tickets in their ticket system, and provides basic troubleshooting and technical support for software and hardware systems.
What you’ll do:
- Candidates will be working with a team of four other Support Desk Technologists in support of an Insurance Company
- Candidate will also be able to collaborate with other Support Desk Technologists from other Operating Companies (peers), in a working environment
- Scheduled Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM ET
- This position is 100% remote
- Ticket system used: ServiceNow
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Past Help/Support Desk experience
Specialist, Benchtop Solutions
Carex’s partner is a publicly-traded clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that develops medicines that treat intractable diseases by silencing the genes that cause them. Using a broad portfolio of RNA chemistries and efficient modes of delivery, their therapies trigger the RNA interference mechanism to induce rapid, deep, and durable knockdown of target genes. RNA interference, or RNAi, is a mechanism present in living cells that inhibits the expression of a specific gene, thereby affecting the production of a specific protein. Our partner’s RNAi-based therapeutics leverage this natural pathway of gene silencing.
They are seeking a Madison, WI-based Specialist, Benchtop Solutions to join their team for a direct-hire position.
The Specialist, Benchtop Solutions will be a “hands-on” technician responsible for all lab computer solutions for the research community at large, reporting to the Director of Research Informatics. As Carex’s partner rapidly grows, there is an increase in critical laboratory instrumentations that requires interfacing with their infrastructure. This critical role will support all existing laboratory instruments in their integration with Infrastructure. The Benchtop Specialist will need to understand instrument systems, security, architecture, operating systems (windows and linux), network, Cloud implementations and instrument specific software as pertaining to the instrument. The primary goal of the team is to keep instruments functional and productive at all times.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide smooth instrument operations in all research sites
- Build relationships with Research as well as Information Systems team to become a trusted advisor and partner.
- Work with Research Informatics and the greater IS & Informatics team to remove roadblocks and continue its growth as a high-performing team.
- Manage Vendors and Consultants to optimally deliver Solutions to the research team in optimizing costs and timelines for projects.
- Be a main point of contact and facilitator for all instrument computer systems related activities, not including functions and operation of instruments.
- Work with Vendors and InfoSec to integrate new instruments into the network compliantly.
- Manage instrument licenses and renewals.
- Maintain central data management software such as Labsolutions or Nugenesis in the capture, management of remote instrument control and raw data transfer.
- Work with Information Security to maintain instrument PC patching and testing of patches as required.
- Upgrade Instrument PCs or Windows OS as needed.
- Administrate and manage users on required systems.
- Develop instrument automation processes as necessary by user requirements and needs.
- Apply industry level Agile Project Management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Practices to manage installations and systems.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Sciences or related field (or Associates Degree and 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology or related laboratory role)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with instrument systems.
- Experience and knowledge in Windows OS, AWS cloud instance deployments, Active Directory, Systems Security, Systems Architecture, PC Hardware interfaces, Network
- Experience working in the Life Sciences industry
Our partner provides competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package.
All applicants must have authorization to work in the U.S. for a company.
Mobile Device / Desktop Technician
Carex’s partner, based in Madison, WI, is looking for a contracted mobile device technician to join their team on a 6-month contract with potential to extend.
What you’ll do:
The main function of a MDM Administrator is set up and install new and replacement mobile (smart phone, tablet and laptop devices) and desktop devices, which includes imaging equipment and deploying necessary software, utilizing applications such as SCCM and Intune. Job Responsibilities: – Provide technical support on assigned Help Desk tickets (ServiceNow) in person and by phone – Assist in the software and hardware life cycle management processes including research, packaging, deployment and quality assurance validation – Support employees and business partners, both local and remote, with Mobile Device and Desktop issues, account issues, access to various internal services – Provide technical expertise in analysis and resolution of complex problems and take appropriate action to ensure maintenance of stated performance objectives to maximize system availability and minimize response time – Troubleshoot software issues on employees mobile devices/desktops – Some off hours support for may apply
What you’ll bring:
- Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 2-4 years experience required
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OS, Andriod and iOS systems
- Intune / ServiceNow experience
- Experience with msart phone, laptop, tablet and desktop installation and configuration
- Experience troubleshooting mobile device issues as well as desktops
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- ADP-II level clearance
Carex’s healthtech partner in Madison, WI is on a mission to slash billions from healthcare costs.
They are searching for a Technical Support Engineer to join their team to assist with their AWS infrastructure and customer networking needs. The ideal candidate thrives on digging deep into technical issues and enjoys working with customers in the overall pursuit of strong relationships and high satisfaction. You’ll be engaging with challenging problems, collaborating on improvements to team tools and documentation, troubleshooting customer issues, and above all, making customer’s happiness a top priority. This position reports to the Manager of Technical Support.
What you'll do
Technical Support Engineers work deep in the guts of the system, ensuring customers have a world class experience. The entire support team is technically focused, and this position will work closely with the Infrastructure team in fulfilling customer connectivity and file delivery needs, as well as being tasked with AWS and other infrastructure work for the Support team. Your first project will be understanding and then redeveloping our partner’s site-to-site VPN solution, and training others on supporting it.
- Evaluate and understand current and future customer-focused infrastructure needs (VPN, SFTP, etc.) and drive improvement projects for supportability and scalability
- Work with customers to configure new connections and update/troubleshoot existing connections
- Engage with colleagues on the Technical Support and Implementation teams to improve processes, drive automation, and develop tools using technology such as Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, python, and AWS infrastructure
- Project manage small to medium sized efforts internally and with customers to ensure speedy implementations and deployments
- Working with Engineering, Customer Success, and Product teams to enhance product functionality and reliability
What you'll bring
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a Technical Support, Systems Engineering, Network Engineering or similarly customer facing and technical role, ideally in the healthcare industry
- Has implemented and troubleshot a site-to-site VPN solution, preferably covering numerous endpoints of various technologies
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Fast learner who thrives on digging into difficult and complex problems
Salary and benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K