Our partner is seeking a contingent IT Help Desk Analyst to join their team, providing first-tier escalation support for Help Desk calls. The ideal candidate will be responsible for responding to requests and incidents, implementing solutions, and ensuring a first-call resolution for end users when possible.
What You'll Do:
- Assist end users by providing a mix of technical and customer service skills, handling repeatable documented troubleshooting tasks.
- Provide technical assistance and support for general and routine incoming queries related to End User devices, VPN connections, and user access management.
- Perform remote software distribution via an endpoint management tool and coordinate with users for successful distribution.
- Assist and troubleshoot corporate and personal mobile devices.
- Manage incidents and requests, including escalation and assignment to appropriate support teams.
- Create and manage Master incidents in ServiceNow for IT Rapid Response Teams and Cybersecurity Incident Response teams.
- Write, review, and maintain articles in ServiceNow knowledge base database.
- Provide in-person and remote technical support for non-IT business functions.
- Assist with new team member onboarding and training, and create training documentation as necessary.
- Work securely using two-factor authentication and other security measures as required.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Communicate user tasks and stories clearly to all stakeholders.
What You'll Bring:
- Associate Degree in Information Technology (preferred) or relevant IT certifications.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems, software, client and mobile computing hardware, peripherals, and general End User device troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of Incident and Request management using ServiceNow (preferred).
- Familiarity with Office 365 and Ivanti’s Endpoint Manager (formerly Landesk).
- Ability to work individually and as a team member.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a high-paced environment.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally with End Users in problem/urgent situations.
- Demonstrated ability to apply logical reasoning to situations and derive workable solutions to low complexity problems.
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimum direction and work effectively when multiple priorities exist.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment.
If you are a dedicated IT professional with a passion for problem-solving and customer service, we encourage you to apply for this position.