Are you a Product Assurance Specialist with an AS in Electrical Engineering and/or at least 2 years of experience in Technical Theater or a similar industry? If you're looking to join a well-rated employee-owned company you can be supported and grow in, this could be the perfect next step in your career!
We're looking for a hands-on, problem-solving Product Assurance Specialist (Product Development Console Testing) to join an amazing team that serves customers throughout the United States and the world:
- Full-time, direct hire opportunity
- Salary dependent upon experience: $36k – $56k (flexible if more experience)
- On site in Madison, WI
- AS or BS in Electrical Engineering or similar and ideally 2+ years of experience within Technical Theater, or a similar industry with strong hardware and software knowledge.
What You'll Do:
The Product Assurance Specialist will work hands-on within the R&D Department to debug, troubleshoot, analyze and test new products in order to uncover issues prior to manufacturing. This will include a high level of electrical knowledge, as well as significant creativity and problem-solving skills. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Gain knowledge of specific products within a product family and develop Product Assurance Plans.
- Review requirements and designs.
- Analyze test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Support the product development and maintenance release process through validation testing to assure the quality of the product.
- Execute test scenarios to uncover product design defects, reporting product defects via defect tracking database, and following defects to resolution.
- Acquire and maintain test equipment.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers, as well as task completion time estimates for support.
- Become familiar with tools and applications utilized within R&D, and specific Product families.
- Schedule and attend identified training classes
What You'll Bring:
- AS in Electrical Engineering or similar preferred; will consider candidates that have at least 2 years of directly related experience in lieu of degree.
- At least 2 years of Technical Theater or applicable industry experience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
- High team-orientation and good communication skills, with the ability to also work independently.
Salary Range: $36k – $56k (flexible if more experience)
If the range doesn’t align with your needs, please still apply! Carex values transparency in all steps of the recruiting process. The range listed above is dependent on skills and experience as it relates to the role. New roles arise every day, and we want you to be the first to know when the right role pops up for you.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Becky Hines directly at Becky@CarexEngineering.com
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.